Looking for editors for series of study materials. We will provide raw material, which needs to be edited into usable format. Subject areas include: Management accounting Cost accounting Financial management Financial strategy Statistics Ongoing work for the right candidate with royalies contract
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Aug 16, 2005 7:37:19 AM:
Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone, and many thanks for your interest. We have posted on site a sample (uncompleted) module, which may help you in deciding your bid amounts.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Sep 2, 2005 10:15:19 AM:
This is a short note to say that we are finding it difficult to place this contract, and the reason is probably, that we were not clear enough about our requirements. In using the term "editing" we are looking for subject matter experts who can both review existing content and provide new content according to our sepcifications as set out in the document attached to the bid request. We are not looking for people who can just format text and layout. We are also looking for bids that reflect the editing/completion of the document attached to the bid request. If we can see how suppliers can do with this task, we will invite them to complete the rest. Hope this helps
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Sep 22, 2005 2:40:48 PM:
Once again apologies or the delay. We hope, however, that we are closer to awarding this contract. Problems have, we think, as coder feedback demonstrated, been around our specification. Therefore please find attached outline structure for the first 31 modules of the finance materials. We hope to complete the statistics modules within the next two days. Currently we are looking for prices to edit ONE of these modules, which will be 50 percent complete. We would also want editors to check our module structure, with reference to other modules and, if they feel that there is anything missing, add it in.
Once again, we apologise for the delay, which was caused by work pressure. We look forward to working with the successful bidder(s)