Re-write 13 articles in 5 days. Articles are between 400 to 950 words. The topic covered is dog breed related history and origins.
The pay is $4 for 400-650 word rewrites and $6 for 651+ word rewrites.
Re-written version of each article must be **at least 70% different from the original**. This is a very important to remember.
I will be able to exactly determine how much duplicate content still remains and will be able to show you how to do this, so I need a coder who will re-write the articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
**DO NOT bid if your idea of re-writing is:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
No additional research is needed. No new information is required.
**In re-writing the articles, you will:**
- Provide subheads for articles.
- Re-write each article in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Re-write each article according to the specified keyword density.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English.
- Provide re-written articles that have roughly the same word count as the originals. If the original article has 400 words, the rewritten version must be between 375 and 425 words.
Also specify in your bid that you understand and agree to the requirements of this project -- especially the part about the deadline.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).