I'm looking for a writer who can write a total of 5 researched and very importantly, up-to-date articles about shopping in London, UK.
I need an article on each of the following subjects:
Shopping in London for ...
2. Clothes (Men)
3. Clothes (Women)
4. Toys and Games
Details and general requirements:
* Each article must contain 900-1200 words (+ a reference section).
(If you find yourself just using filler words to reach the 900 words minimum, stop and send me what you have and i'll hint you on what subtopics you can continue writing.)
* In addition to 900-1200 words of content each article must also have a reference section. In the reference section you need to state where you got the facts for the article. For example if you found some information on a web page, the address (url) of the web page must be mentioned in the reference section.
* The first half of each article must contain general speak (450-600 words) about the topic. Don't describe any shops in detail here. Further divide the first half into 2-4 subtopics of your choise and write 2-4 correspondig sub headlines.
* The second half of each article must contain 3-6 shop/mall introductions (total 450-600 words). Try to choose the shops so that each chosen shop will have some distinct aspect that separates it from the others.
* I'd like to receive each article as soon as you have it finished. This way you'll receive possible modification requests in good time before deadline.
* I will have the option to ask for partial or complete rewrites or modifications of submitted articles until I am satisfied.
* If you're living in London or otherwise know the city very well, you'll have an advantage over the other bidders.
* By providing a sample of your travel related writing you'll have an advantage over the other bidders.
Thank you for bidding!
* Content of the deliverables must be original, up-to-date and reflect current knowledge. Copy-and-paste from other sources is not acceptable.
* In addition to 900-1200 words of content each article must also have a reference section. In the reference section the writer must state where he/she got the facts for the article.
* All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Text file, MS-Word file or unprotected PDF