Hi All Freelancers,
I need 10 written press releases with 500+ words related to 2 different industries, one is real estate and the other is SEO without any trace of plagiarism and SEO optimized.
The press releases can be written over a 30 day time frame (2-3 weekly) with the first one completed with 24 hours of accepting your proposal.
2-3 different keyword phrases will be provided for each press release and the keyword/keyword phrase needs to be in the article title, first sentence and used throughout the article for a total keyword density of 3%-4%.
Important! The content for the press releases must be researched (some info provided) and press release worthy meaning it needs to be informative and interesting, not what everyone else writes about. The ability to write catchy SEO optimized headlines and attention grabbing content is imperative. Not filler or fluff.
* Only unique, original content will be accepted.
* Content that is simply rewritten from other press releases or articles will not be accepted.
* Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE or any other source I choose.
* Must be written in in perfect English, with perfect grammar and spelling.
* Each press release must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count.
* You will have no right to reissue or reuse the work as all the copyrights would belong to me.
* Bidders without sample will not be considered.
* Payment will be made after submission, review and final approval of each press release.
* Pay rate per 600+ word article is $5 and higher compensation for next group of 10 press releases requested.
When you bid, please provide a link to your previously written press releases, blog, Ezinearticles account or any other samples that best demonstrate your writing experience.
Please only bid if you meet all of the requirements.
This could lead to future work, and I am waiting for your reply.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $79 pour ce travail
Hi, We request you to open a PMB to discuss in detail about the exact requirements. Thanks, Webhelpguy
this is my first bid in freelancer..and i m start my work with freelancer..so i hope it will give me chance to prove me right...