Thanks for taking time to read the project description.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS YOUR BID WILL BE REJECTED
I need people who can write at least 2 articles daily, the articles will be up to 500 words (most are shorter) topics vary. Each article should be unique and must contain original work and must pass copyscape and should be free from plagiarism. If you do well then this will be a long term relationship.
• Offering $1 per assignment that is up to 500 words (most are not that long) - some projects are half that size.
• Projects include: articles, summaries, product descriptions, editorials, content for Facebook or Twitter. If you have never handled any of these type of projects but demonstrate you are a good writer – we can work with training you.
• COMMUNICAITON is important as well as meeting the deadlines. Include “I am the right person for the job" so that i will know you have read all instructions carefully.
Please attach writing samples with your bid.
• The writing should be concise and to the point. Articles filled with fluff words to meet word counts will be rejected and not paid.
• Not all projects will be keyword specific but if you are provided keywords they should be used in a normal and conversational way throughout the article. Also, if there is a keyword/keyword phrase it needs to be in the article title, first sentence and last sentence.
• The articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation.
• Almost all assignments are for an American audience.
• If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape, or has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not be paid for that article until it is corrected and approved.
• Always read the instructions carefully and feel free to ask questions. The fee will not be paid until the article it is finalized.
• You agree that upon sending me the articles, ALL RIGHTS to the written articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in anyway.
• You will receive on average two assignments per day, more if you indicate you can handle more and your work fits my needs.
• Invoices must be submitted on Sunday and will be processed once a week.
• Please be able to communicate at least 1 time per day.
• Only accepting bids of $30 and the project will be for a month – I will leave it open as long as work is available and you are interested in continuing.
• I will NOT pay a milestone above $3 and only to writers that I am absolutely confident they are the right fit. As a writer myself who freelances, I appreciate the need for milestones but also it is painful if that person does not really work out and that is money down the drain.
I am HIRING MULTIPLE WRITERS so do not send me snippy emails when you see the first person is hired if I have already sent you a PM indicating I would like to work with you. I will not officially “hire” anyone until the 3rd day so I can get as many resumes as possible.
In summary, keep in mind ALL articles or assigned projects must be:
1) grammatically correct.
3) related to topic.
4) must follow instructions provided.
5) each and every article must pass copyscape.
6) must be submitted in agreed time line.
7) written for an American audience, English skills must be very good
Please submit sample articles, and send a PM if you have any questions.
26 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 31 $ pour ce travail
Greetings! I am the right person for the job; and I am not saying that just because it's a prerequisite for bidding, but because it is actually true. Please check private message for samples and details. Thanks
Hi.I am the right person for this job.I have never handled such work before but I am a good writer.I am writing my own novel right now.I have also done freelance translations [url removed, login to view] can definitely count on me.