Looking for website content writer:
We are looking for professional website content writers to look at our competition, collect their products and services, and develop our contents from scratch. One must be able to map out the full website and create impulsive content related to the product and services offered.
The following information will be given:
• Website Menu titles, and Sub Menu titles
• Some sample contents links and book titles (you can look up on Google books to get some idea about the service)
You will do the following:
• Quality, and original work without copying someone else's contents.
• Proper market research and correct information
• I wont mind if you fusion contents from multiple sources as long as they are not a direct copy and come out bold
• Contents can have lists, tables, para etc - NO IMAGES
I will set several milestones so please DO NOT expect or ask for a one payment.
All contents must be 100% unique and pass Copyscape. No photocopying will be accepted
If it all goes well, we have loads more work for you.
Please provide the following info:
1. Cost or cost per 500 words for the above mentioned process.
3. Completion time for an average content for 15-20 pages website
4. Skype ID
5. Sample Work and References
Please PM me so that I can send you the list of headings.
I am sure for someone smart and sharp its an easy job, the contents are all over the web ( i will tell you where to get the ideas from :), and it must not take too long to collect and rewrite them.
Thanks and good luck.
12 freelancers are bidding on average £163 for this job
Salam Syed. Google Panda/Penguin updates have made lives miserable for webmasters. Learn how to overcome the silly mistakes. I agree to your project descriptions and have given a detailed brief of my bid in PM