As the subject line says, I need a talented writer for the weight loss market...
- You need to have experience in the weight loss/diet industry - although this specific project won't be so much about nutrition and exercise but rather about the "inner game", when trying to lose weight.
- You need to be able to write in a tone that the average person can understand and relate to. I'm not looking for a "university paper."
- You need to have excellent grammar and English skills. Please proof-read the paragraph below and then PM me with the new version:
"If you want to become a world known wrestler than you need to be very strong. You have to pay attention to you're diet and exercise regiment. Watch DVD's from your top 3 competitor's fights so your prepared to fight them. Better be prepared then sorry. Try to stay focused, when fighting. This paragraph needs to be edited for grammer, and typos."
- You need to be available via instant messenger and email. Please don't contact me, if you are one of those people who disappear suddenly.
- You need to be able to FOCUS on the project and deliver the results relatively quickly. For example, if I know that a project takes 24 hours total to complete, I would expect it within 3-4 days (6-8 hours of writing a day).
- For this specific project, I will let you download an audio version of a weight loss system. When narrated, it's about 150,000 words. However, I'm looking to trim that down to about 50,000 words or so, while keeping the important details. More details will be given to the winning bidder.
If you think you have what it takes, PM me with samples of your work and other details. When do you think you can have this completed by? What would be the cost? I need to clarify that you won't be required to do any research online, as all the content will be provided.
I can also give you a TON of future work, if I feel you are fit for this. Just so you know, I usually work with only 1 out of 10 or so people who contact me - and, even then, I'm still not that satisfied with their work. I'm a perfectionist and I'm looking for one. :-)