Article One Partners (AOP), the world's largest online patent and technical literature research community is seeking immediate, part-time Technical Literature Researchers to support our growing inventory of technical and research studies.
• Get rewarded for the quality of your research. Earn compensation for finding key technical literature related to selected patents and technology areas.
• Work at your convenience. Choose your projects, and conduct your research at your own time.
• Use your expertise, and explore other technology areas. Join a global community of over a million members who enjoy the challenge and reward of using their investigatory and analytical skills to increase patent quality and resolve litigation activities.
What is Technical Literature Research?
Technical literature research involves searching for and analyzing documents that provide information related to a particular subject area, technology, product, etc. Technical literature includes everything from issued patents to white papers to product manuals and can come from all parts of the world. Your goal as a Technical Literature Researcher is to use industry / market knowledge, literature databases, web searching capabilities, and/or technical experience to help uncover literature that is related to a specific Study that is posted on the AOP community website.
Who Should Apply
We encourage anyone who has an interest in technical literature research to join our community. This opportunity is a perfect fit for:
• Those looking to leverage their education and/or work experience to earn additional money;
• Those interested in putting their technical or research skills to use on their own schedule;
• Those with a high level of intellectual curiosity and a desire to solve technical challenges;
Article One is a diverse community of students, professionals, stay-at-home parents, and other individuals who are generally interested in research and technology. Your unique background and experience will allow you to be a vital member of the Article One community.
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and follow a detailed list of search requirements
• High level of initiative
• Receptive to feedback and guidance from study organizers
• Tenacious and determined; you will be contributing alongside many talented researchers
Still unsure as to how to find Technical Literature? Don't worry, we will provide access to training which will help establish key Researcher skills and get you started with this exciting opportunity.
Please visit [url removed, login to view] to obtain more information about our company and to register as a Researcher. Please enter referral code "craigslist" when signing up.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3850 pour ce travail
Good day..I am interested in your project and have a technical writing certificate. As I am unsure as to the quantity and the turnaround time, I am placing my bid for a 30 day period. I am a native English speaker an Plus
Hello, i have a background in both intellectual property and research, with a both technical and business background. please read your email for more details
I have been a practicing litigation attorney since 1992. I have also been an adjunct professor of law at a Chicago law school since 2003, where I have taught Remedies, Federal Courts and Moot Court. I have extensive ex Plus
University of Liverpool graduate with extensive research and academic experience IN IP law this sets me up nicely for the research and the online pattern work as I have a background in this category of law. Look fo Plus
Hi ArticleOne123, I specialize in intellectual property law (copyright, patent and trademark law). With over seven years of experience researching and constructing high quality business contracts for companies in wide Plus
Very professional and excellent researcher. Write scientific papers, published in international journals, presented at conferences, prepare reports . To have an idea of my writing you could visit [url removed, login to view] Plus
Hi, I'm a Lawyer based in Mumbai, India. I have excellent communication and legal writing skills. I have a diploma in Intellectual Property rights and International Business Laws as well. I will guarantee you qualit Plus
I am masters in education Research and Assessment. And got good research [url removed, login to view] check PM
Dear sir, I'm PhD student with 10 years of experience in ICT projects and research. Please feel free to contact me for any details. Kind regards,
I am a mechanical engineer, masters in design engineering, and having doctoral in structures. I am having more than 10 years of industry as well as academic experience. I am having solid background of mechanics, theory Plus
As a PhD candidate in Political Science, I am detail-oriented and meticulous in conducting research. I am sure my skills in data collection and research would be an asset to your team. I do not have extensive technical Plus
I may be new to Freelancer but i have been doing research for many years working for government contractors and now a power engineering lab. I would love a chance to show you what i can do and become a part of your tea Plus
Hi, I am Law grad and have extensive experience in researching. Would love to take up on this [url removed, login to view] check inbox. TY.