am looking for a SEO experienced writer with an excellent
command of written English (native) and good research skills to write 10 articles for my seo kit website. You must be very up to date about the seo industry and use the latest insights in your article. Iam a soe pro so i will check every article for right knowledge.
I will supply the subjects and keyword words required for formulating the articles. The length of each article must be between 300 and 500 words.
I am willing to pay $5 per article, with a 10 article
minimum ($50 for 10 articles) to start with. When Iam satisfied with your work we can have a long standing working relationship. In the future I want to publish a new article every day with your help.
- Must be 100% original content written by the writer himself. You can use Internet, books, magazines, newspapers etc. to do the research, but the content must be written entirely by you. You may quote 'Googleguy' and folow discussions on the big seo fora t use as source.
- I will receive the exclusive and complete copyrights to articles once I have bought them. They will be published on my website, and will be considered the website`s copyrighted content. I will also syndicate them to other websites and newsletters under my name.
- The content can not be resold, redistributed or reused in any way. The articles must be written exclusively for this website - you can not submit "second hand" articles written to other clients before. I will test your articles for this.
- Articles must be grammatically correct, informative, creative and conversional and target to small business owners with little to medium knowledge of seo.
* Writer experience required: high
* Writing style required: creative, informal, informative
* Article length: 300-500 words per article
* Keyword density: 2-4%
* I will Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet the project specs.
You are invited to bid on this project. Hope to hear from you soon!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).