Project: Market research and write (copywrite) articles that will help sell new product.
I am looking for Angle Investors so I can fully develop some new technology that will help real estate agents and brokers. Some info is at www.Local-Insights.com. Most all local data in the USA, is not free, nor public, nor has anyone developed the technology to filter, query, and monetized these local datasets, this is what my company will do. What is available is just property data, like the MLS, and online portals, and clustered property data, with no local (Block, Tract, or Zip Code) current demographics or economic information.
So first I need you to do some research, to understand the market, then understand my software, and why it is so unique?
Then I need articles written that will have 3 fold purpose. (1) Help to raise funding, when Angle Investors are doing their due diligence of my technology and business, (2) Help sell my startup to subscribers and real estate brokers, and (3) these articles will be a part of blog posts posted on my blog at Local-Insights.
At the core of these articles is to show WHY they would buy.
1. How the broker of small real estate firm would use our service to make money, and how they could or would use the service.
2. Tools the agents and brokers use now. (This is the research part).
3. Typical expense of top 300,000 agent/brokers and their typical ROI for the tools they buy. (Research too)
4. What matters to agents/brokers, besides just making more commissions and getting more leads.
5. The ideal tool or wish list for real estate agents/brokers.
6. The competition, and separate the competition into different segments, some for leads, demographics, mapping, online systems that get leads, farming tools such as SmartZip and others.
7. The agent/brokers ROI on using the competition vs. our software, to help "prove" their benefits, number of new sales, # of new clients, saving etc…so somehow we can quantify their benefits, even though we are still in the pre-launch phase..
I need this project completed ASAP, so we can start attracting investors, and to help sell our technology.
Also, sometimes, what matter to the agent/broker most recognized in the local market so the first person a new buyer would call, etc. so the articles need to elaborate as to how our software will help the agent/broker here too.
Thanks, Eddie G