I need someone to write content for my site <[url removed, login to view]>
My web site just went online and it's lacking content. It's a quite new concept and there are not many similar web sites around. The idea is that people send confessions(also funny/embrassing events happened in their life) about anything and I will read them and approved submissions will be published on the web. There is a similar web site [url removed, login to view] but not exactly same.
Your task is to write/find 10 such confessions(each one should be around 50-150) words according to these rules:
1. It should be short & easy to read. No one expects a novel from you!
2. It should be funny.
3. Keep it interesting.
4. Obey the rules of grammar, usage and punctuation
I will check each confession you submit. Then I can ask you to modify/accept/reject it.
You dont have to be native speaker English speaker for this project but need to have very good English skills.
Also it is not necessary but it'd be nice if you can send some sample confession in your bif.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).