I need 400 PR5+ .edu or .gov backlinks to my websites. They have to be permanent, do-follow, all on different domains and be on a Page which has a PR5+ not domain PR but PAGE PR!
Winner must provide spreadsheet of which link/anchor text is located along with page rank for each link, domain name and IP address.
- Links must be PR 5 or higher, (homepage page rank, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count)
- Backlinks must be .gov or .edu only.
- Backlinks must be on a different IP.
- Links must be free, one way, non-reciprocal and permanent to our website
- Link page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], the link must NOT contain a "rel=no follow" tag
- Links must be static html text links including the target keyword phrase in the hyperlinked anchor text
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable preferably in-text with anchor keywords which will be provided)
- The links must be static html, and permanent.
- Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing
- No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No freely hosted sites (except credible, established blogs).
- One link per domain.
- Links must be from relevant sites (legal), no random directories, yahoo groups, or article sites
- No subdomains, back links must be on a www.
- Winner must advise timeline for project completion.
- No fake PRs, java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings, no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites, ping sites, etc.
- Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Do not use SPAM/bots/automated software!
- Link pages from ENGLISH SITES ONLY!