Writing Needs and Goals
• Overview: Author & entrepreneur launching new online brands & book in 2012
• Project: 1y+ of writing (online articles, product copy, PR & book ghostwriting
• Top Priority: Build a strong, likable brand for the author (and his related brands)
• Voice: Knowledgeable, practical, useful, hip, clever, humorous & irreverent.
• Methods: Storytelling, persuasion & light humor for compelling reading
• Themes: Entrepreneurship, new media, evolving business models, innovation
• Brands: Business startup, web technologies, business ideas, domains, SEO, Music, Arts, Gaming
• Requirements: Understand article SEO, keyword research, speak English well and be able to write efficiently
Notes on Applying
• Please only apply if you (or team) can prove experience in the above areas
• The right writing voice is very important to me … you will be speaking “as” me.
• We will speak on the phone & possible a brief writing challenge before hiring
To Apply, You Must Submit
• Writing samples that prove you can meet the writing voice and themes
• A statement of experience regarding expertise around the themes / brands
• Your hourly rates and the average word-count per hour for those rates
• Your availability now & over next 6 months (how much time do you have avail?)
Thanks for your interest! Many of the things I'll need we'll likely do as mini-projects (and some hourly) within the larger overall project. I'm hoping to find one good writer or team that I can work with over the next year consistently through all the brand launches and the book writing.
34 freelance font une offre moyenne de $7614 pour ce travail
Award-winning former national newspaper and BBC journalist and advertising copywriter. Extensive experience in all areas you are concerned with. Please see PM