I have 30 Tests in which I wish to create additional test questions from (vocabulary questions). 22 tests have 15 test questions, 8 tests have 10 questions for work.
Each question has 4 multiple choice selections.
* The work is to write a sentence using the vocabulary in each multiple choice selection.
* I would like to create an additional 4 questions for each original question (to be used for additional fill in the blank questions).
As long as you can generate sentences using the vocabulary in the multiple choice questions, which are similar in style to the questions provided, you will be fine.
- Requirements -
1. Each sentence contains the vocabulary word in the multiple choice selections and be about 20-30 words.
2. Sentences with difficulty similar to the content provided, most are professional or business-oriented sentences, not conversation.
3. Good English grammar and content.
****** If you are serious in taking this work, please randomly choose a question (between question 1 and 55) in the test provided ([url removed, login to view]) and write 4 sentences using the multiple choice questions as a sample of what you can do. Should only take a couple minutes. ******
-* Original question *-
Question 1: Many exhibitions are held each year in Taiwan as the island is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of computers.
(A) [consumers] (B) [supporters] (C) [producers] (D) [employers]
-* Write 4 sentences from the multiple choice selections *-
1. Our company is dedicated to giving our [consumers] the best products at the lowest prices possible, and we will match any competitor price.
2. Without a strong group of [supporters], candidates will have a tough time being elected for positions in the company's newly formed board of directors.
3. This quarter has seen a drop in orders and sales for electronic goods. Many [producers] are worried this trend will continue to the end of the month.
4. With students graduating this month, many [employers] are getting ready to hire recruits at various job expos and exhibitions.
Each 15 question test requires you to write 15x4 = [60 sentences] x 20 - 30 words = [1200 - 1800 words].
You don't have to write essays, or anything, just write practice questions for a test of vocabulary.
If possible, please quote what you will do for $30 dollars. I will post all jobs through Freelancer in order to finish this work, and future work required to be completed. Willing to hire more than one person to do the work.
Dear Employer I have viewed your project details, and it has called my attention, and I am willing to work on it. Please take the time to check my private message for details. Best regards
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $31 pour ce travail
Being a platinum level expert Ezine author and having 4 years of writing expertise (articles, rewriting, blogs, ghostwriting etc), I am 100% confident that I can deliver you high quality, plagiarism free, seo friendly Plus
Although I am a new freelancer, I can assure you of my timeliness, quality and experience. I can start work immediately.
I have a Cambridge certifacte (CPE) that allows me to work as an English teacher or tutor. Two questions done - please check details in the PM.
Hello. I'm an avid writer and an English teacher with many years of experience. I have also won awards for creative writing. I have done as per your request and included the sentences with the PM that follows my bid. I Plus