Here are my requirements:
1) Articles are to be grammatically and logically correct, no spelling mistakes, no short forms and must be in good English. [url removed, login to view]'s editorial guidelines are to be observed and passed.
2) Articles have to pass copyscape and are to be at least 60% unique from original articles. Cutting and pasting work will not be accepted.
3) All articles are to be submitted to me for approval first. Upon approval, you are required to submit to my ezinearticles. com account.
4) All details and references required to aid you in writing the articles will be provided to you, once you win the bid.
5) The articles are to be completed latest by 7 days.
6) You are required to agree that all rights to the articles are owned by me and the articles are not to be used in any other ways without my written permission.
Payment for each article will be $2.
If this is done well, you will be required to write more articles in future, thus forging a long term working relationship between us.
Without reading and understanding the full details, most freelancers tend to place their bids spontaneously.
In order to be certain that you understood all the descriptions and you complied with it, please PM me with the first word "Article".
All The Best On Your Bid,
Décerné à :
28 freelance font une offre moyenne de $31 pour ce travail
Good Day! I am very willing to work as an article writer. I assure you that my qualifications fit to your requirements for the job. Thank you and More power to you!
I am new to Freelancer and would welcome the opportunity to work with you to gain experience. I am a native US English speaker. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.