--- 1,100 glossary terms ---
Newly launched (still in beta) website [url removed, login to view] needs help with rewriting glossary definitions as follows:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view]
6. [url removed, login to view]
1. There are about 1,100 terms
2. We have some definitions (about 100) saved from prior work, but they require rewriting
3. For all the others (1,000), web research is needed. Most terms are very easy to find :)) see the terms yourself
4. CRUCIAL: Each term should be defined (definition) or explained within no less than 150 words - YOU WILL BE PROVIDING DEFINITIONS, NOT short TEXTS/SMS OF 2-3 WORDS!
*** Exception to note #4: there will likely be some very few cases where definitions for some particular terms cannot possibly be longer than 30-50 words; that's understood and accepted.
5. Beware Copyright: do not copy info from others! You will need to rewrite the info, not copy it. To this effect, once the project is done, you will sign a document certifying you did not copy other info and there was no copyright infringement.
1. Bid for the research/rewriting of all 1,100 terms, each term will have no less than 150 words as explanation/definition (with the exception *** noted above)
2. Time is of the essence.
3. Payment via PayPal, Freelancer. NO ADVANCE PAYMENT PROVIDED, YOU HAVE THE JOB DONE, THE MONEY IS SENT TO YOU!
Come on, guys, this is soo easy if you have the time and skills!
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $141 pour ce travail
Hey, experiened here.. i can work for you.. did similar tasks before.. Can give you the best reult.. Looking for a long term business relationship.
I have experince of about 7 year in Medical Writing Rewriting for Dr Pharma [login to view URL] Internet srach [login to view URL] Membership with more than 10 journal website.
I believe i have the required knowledge and perception to complete the job as per your proposal. Ready to start!!