Post fashion products from affiliate sites to my WordPress site
I need somebody to post products to a WordPress website. Products will be from sites I ll provide you. Your job will be to create a short post on the website with products from Sites I ll provide you (I don't care which, found anything you like). I just want to make me a list with products and urls when you finish the project. You will be working from within the WordPress dashboard.
Here is a summary of what needs to be done for each post. The ideal candidate will know how to perform all of these steps without any additional training.
1. Rewrite the product’s title and use it for the WordPress post’s title (most of the times in site use codes or long titles I want a tile like “Red Dress D&G for evening nights” vs “ Dress code 134345 from d&g ….” I want in title to be the general keyword (like dress, or shorts, or swimwear...)
2. Write a 50 – 70 word description of the item (not a review, just a short description) All you need to do is to summarize sites description, provide good information, and be 100% unique . If a product has not any description try to make a general (all the products will be Apparel & Accessories so shouldn't be hard to write a small description.
3. Download the product’s images from Sites Source, then crop and resize it ( I use Pixresizer (free), for horizontial images use max 720 px and for vertical 870 px. If images are smaller just save them for web (less kb)). I prefer the images will be with people (not dolls) pictures with woman wear a dress and not doll wear a dress).
4. The product images from sites would be 3-7 I want to download and resize all of them. The first image you have to upload the edited image into WordPress, give it descriptive title and alt tags, then set it as the featured image
5. All the pictures (featured include) I want to upload to site using the next generation gallery (If you don't know how I ll send you document with image steps).
6. Select the appropriate categories for the item. That would be easy too because the categories are general (shoes, accessories, fashion).
7. Write tags depending the products
8. Write Title tag (same with title)
9. Write Meta Description (could be the first sentence of post (up to 140 characters)
10. write the link of product at the and of post (After the ngallery short code I want to write products url)
It’s important for candidates to understand that the full process requires some training and there will be a learning curve. It typically takes me about 5-6 minutes to create a post--once you have learned the system, you should be able to work at that pace (or faster) to create around 9 or 10 posts an hour.
The pay will be $0.30 for each post. The first project will be a trial run of 100 posts for $30.00. If this goes well, I will hire you for additional 1000 posts.
I ll hire more than one (I m thinking of 5) I ll give 5 different sites to write products about.
Excellent English is desired, but more important is an ability to carefully follow instructions and stay focused on repetitive tasks. This is not a difficult project, but it does require performing a large number of simple steps over and over.
If you cannot download site images I ll send you how (with images)
I ll make milestone for all amount from the beginning.
Plz send me your questions if any.
Décerné à :
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 35 $ pour ce travail
----------------- I am very interested in doing this job within your Defined Budget,ready start project right now ------------------- Please check PMB for more Details thanks
Six years data entry and research experience in Freelancer, keen in details and can give you the best value quality in terms of time and budget. Kind regards, maribel1218