We are a luxury online pet boutique based in Sydney, Australia and we're looking for a fun, passionate, pet industry copywriter, particularly somebody who has an interest in dogs, "fashion" trends and the luxury pet accessories market. Our store is marketed as not just another “pet boutique”, but a high-end store that keeps up with current fashion trends as well, for example, leopard print is very fashionable for “humans” at the moment, so our store stocks leopard print dog collars & sweaters.
Our target demographic ranges from young, trendy, dog-loving females (think Paris Hilton!) to older, dog-obsessed couples who care for their dog as if it was a human-child.
We need assistance with various copywriting jobs and we would like the copy to be energetic and up-beat. We want the reader to feel happy and smile when they read the copy. Humour and witty dog/animal themed catch-phrases are encouraged.
PRESS RELEASES x 6 (approx 400 words each):
- 1 x "master" press release about our business that will grab media attention and sell it as Australia's most exciting and luxurious online pet boutique. We import 90% of our designer brands from overseas (London, New York, Italy etc) and many of our brands are also stocked in high-end department stores like Harrods & Saks Fifth Avenue. As far as we are aware, there is no other pet boutique of our calibre in Australia. We have an example of a draft press release that we will send to you as a starting point.
- 5 x press releases about 5 of the luxury pet accessory brands we stock & why they are so great! (Holly & Lil, Patch & Scott, Buddy Belts, La Cinopelca and Susan Lanci).
PRINT-READY ARTICLES / EDITORIALS x 2 (approx 1000-2000 words) (must be high quality 'editorial' style stories):
- 1 x article (editorial) re: Are dogs (fur babies) replacing (human) babies? eg, many couples are choosing to buy a dog rather than having a baby because they would rather concentrate on their careers, lifestyles and incomes! And how this relates to the luxury pet accessories industry - eg, people have more surplus income to spend on luxury accessories for their dogs/cats.
-1 x article (editorial) exclusively about our pet boutique, the brands we carry, what makes us different and encourage people to visit our website.
EZINE ARTICLE x 1 (must be SEO / keyword-rich):
- 1 x article re: 7 (or 10) reasons to buy an Australian Mist (this is a breed of cat that is "Proudly made in Australia"!)
BLOGS (manual article spinning):
- If necessary, manually spin some/all of the above Press Releases & Articles in a more playful/casual way that can be posted as blogs on our Wordpress.
If all works out well, we will have a steady stream of copy to be written over the coming months.
All content must be 100% original and will be checked via Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect prior to payment.
All rights for the copy will be transferred to us upon payment and cannot be re-used by you.
Please provide a LINK TO EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK when bidding.
Please tell us why you think you are a good fit for this job. All canned responses will be rejected.
Thanks for reading :)
16 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 162 $ pour ce travail
Hi! I'd love to work with you on this project because my three dogs are the main reason I quit my job and started freelancing in the first place!
Hi there, I've lived and worked in Sydney as a copywriter for the last 2+ years and I love my dog. I'd be a great fit for this project. Please see the PM for links to my work.
Hello, I'm a native English speaker with copywriting experience, who is new to [url removed, login to view] and loves to spend time with man's best friend. Please read my private message for more information.