We are looking for writers for our home repair/improvement information site. Our sites are general “need to know” information destinations for homeowners. The information should be clear and concise, helpful but not overwhelming. We want to find a long term partner able to produce multiple subject sites. Each assignment will cover a specific home improvement or repair subject.
The subject is GUTTERS (ROOFS). We anticipate 6 Separate articles, but are open to additional articles if justified by necessary content. The list of article titles is included at the bottom of this message.
1. Each article must be composed of 600 – 1,000 words (which exclude quotes).
2. Articles become the property of our company upon payment.
2. Articles must be well-researched, consistent, and written in correct English grammar.
3. Unique articles must be submitted.
4. You must be able to reply by email within 24 hours.
We also have a strict copyright policy as follows.
1. The notation of the author's name is mandatory.
2. If your cite requires permission from the author, you must grant the permission and prove it.
3. Any statement you quote must be accompanied by the referring source information.
4. Any photos used to illustrate an article must be accompanied by citation.
To Bid On This Job:
1. Please put 'I Accept The Proposed Terms”' in the beginning of your message. That will help us separate automated responses from actual candidates.
2. Please also provide a sample of your own writing so we can assess your suitability for this project.
If your Bid is accepted:
1. Articles must be well written and contain no spelling or grammatical errors.
2. We pay at agreed milestones via PayPal.
a. Repair vs Replace
b. Volume of rain
c. Local building codes
d. Sectional vs Seamless
f. Water runoff