I want 20 articles that pre-sell the ebook at [url removed, login to view] by building empathy and trust, whilst being informative, factual and engaging.
1. The ebook will be provided and can be mined.
2. Articles MUST be completely unique. Absolutely no previously published or previously copywritten material allowed.
3. Articles must be at least 400 words in length, and follow the guidelines at [url removed, login to view]
4. Each article should have something new to say. No article can just be a rewording of another.
5. Articles will be grouped into themes that I will advise, and must include specific keywords/ phrases that I will supply.
6. Each article will consist of a title, a sub-heading and body. The main keyword phrase must be contained in the title, in the sub-heading, in each paragraph throughout the body of the article, as well as in a hyperlink (anchor text) to the website.
7. Every article is to be accompanied by a short 1-2 sentence description suitable for inclusion in a table of contents.
8. Articles to be submitted as individual text files without formatting, just line breaks between paragraphs. These files may be zipped in a single zip file.
9. Each text file will also specify the article’s file name, title, description, and used keywords in a predetermined header layout.
10. I will have the option to ask for rewrites or modifications of submitted articles until I am satisfied.
11. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (All articles may not be be re-used for anything else.)
1. 20 informative, on-topic, keyword guideline adherent articles written in standard American English and free of spelling and grammar errors.
2. All articles to be reviewed and approved to make sure they meet the above project spec.
3. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).