- I would like these articles to focus on the specific topics as they relate to west coast fishing (California, Oregon, and Washington) if applicable. Also, I will be using my name as the author when I publish them on my site, so I don't want these articles to be used as examples to other customers or as part of a portfolio. -
I need 10 fishing related articles.
Each article will:
1. Contain between 450 and 500 words
2. Contain specified keyword(s) 3-5 times
3. Contain correct grammar and punctuation
4. Contain a minimum of 2 pictures that are related to the subject of the article
5. Be written in English
6. Be revised until I am satisfied
7. Be delivered in .doc and .html format
Fishing Article Topics:
1. Fly Fishing ??" Trout in streams
2. Fly Fishing ??" Trout in lakes
3. Fly Fishing ??" Saltwater
4. Fly tying
5. Effects of the tides on fishing
6. How to choose a fishing guide
7. How to buy the right fishing tackle
8. Trout Fishing
9. Bass Fishing
10. Effect of solar/lunar phases on fishing
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).