Do you know all about something - anything? I want to expand the content on a large information site. I am currently looking for articles on just about any topic of interest to a general web audience (family oriented, please). The articles should be between 5 and 40 pages. Each page should be between 300-800 words. The writing should be informative and easy to read - on about a high school (English) reading level.
This article should finish the statement "All-About...". The entire article should be All About a broad topic, with each page being devoted to a sub-topic related to the main topic. For example - Article topic: Gemstones; Subtopics: Diamonds, Emeralds, Rubies (**Sorry, this topic has already been done - this is just for example purposes).
The writing about each subtopic should be solid, factual information meant to quickly educate a reader curious about the topic. Each page of the entire article should be focused on a single sub-topic with some emphasis on key words and phrases for good search engine placement (about 5% keyword density).
The topic of the article is up to you - with a preference given to topics that will score well with the search engines (low supply of similar articles) and draw a large number of visitors (high demand for the topic).
I am willing to pay up to $5 per page - your bid is for the entire article based on how many pages you estimate to write. Please keep the entire article between 5 and 40 pages.
Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.
Please state your broad topic when bidding, examples of sub-topics and page number estimate. Also, submit a small writing sample about one of the subtopics for me to get a feel for your knowledge of the subject, direction of the article, and writing style.
1) Articles are to be submitted as individual TEXT files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable.
2) Review and approve all documents to make sure they meet the project specs.
3) Complete ownership of all the documents with complete copyrights to use and publish all work purchased.
4) Applicable copyright laws must be adhered to as articles must be publishable as original content.
5) All content must be "family" friendly - no references to sex, drugs, violence, or other such things and no profanity or anything else offensive.
* Articles need to be submitted as individual Text files without formatting, just line breaks between paragraphs. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable. No HTML coding or formatting, please.
* The files must be named after the subtopic/keyword (with dashes instead of spaces if the subtopic consists of multiple words).