The client is in Delay
I am in the process of quantifying the delay.
However I have not submitted any EOT's or delay claims yet.
I would like advice on
- Developing a strategy to end of project based on the current circumstances.
- The best way to submit the first EOT, taking into account what has already transpired and the conditions of contract
- Advice on how to claim for the idle mobilisation of manpower given the clients current delay situation.
20 freelances font une offre moyenne de 157 $ pour ce travail
Hi. Looking for senior level position. PMP, CSM certified Program Manager with experience leading teams in projects, products including web and app, programs, operations, marketing, research, strategy, Analytics, BI,AI Plus
Hello, I'm experienced project planner/scheduler utilizing MS Project, Primavera P6, Excel, and other project scheduling software. I'm able to start the project from scratch, developing, updating, and analysis. I can Plus
1. Expert in project management, WBS, project scheduling, Budgeting, Financial consideration, business plan, market research, SWOT analysis and have done many similar projects. 2. Also expert in Academic writing, rese Plus
Hello, I am sorry that you faced the delay. What is the concept of your project? I am experienced as a project manager and I believe I can help you. Please let me review the documents. Regards, Hannaneh
Paralegal • over 5 years’ experience in a paralegal capacity providing support and assistance to six attorneys on a range of topics • in-depth experience in legal research, organization and analysis of information and Plus
I checked your BUSINESS WRITING requirements. Your work is one of the tasks that can be done very perfectly by us Wee are good in business basic concepts, operations plan, opportunities & threats analysis, market analy Plus
hello I have read your project brief. You have mentioned that you are looking a way out from your contract, want to develop a suitable EOT and delay claims. In this regards, I would like to pitch for this project. Y Plus
Hi there, My name is Nikhil Apte. I am an Architect, Interior Designer, and Project Management professional from India, having a total industry experience of 16+ years. I am presuming the contract is a construction r Plus
I am a senior Planning and scheduling Engineer I have created many extension of time and can help you to specify the delay will be glade to contact with you to get further information about the project , the contract, Plus
I am an engineer and I think that I can be of help to you. Kindly review my profile and if you deem fit then please share further details. Look forward. Regards
I am a Lead Planning / Procurement Engineer and I have over 11 years project management experience both in the building / civil engineering and oil & gas industries. I have read and understood your project proposal an Plus
Hi, I have experience of Project Management related with Building Construction from Client side. I have worked and scrutinize EOT of contractor and put proposal to management for approval. Let me know the detail of Wor Plus
Dear Customer, I am interested in this job. Project Management Professional (PMP) certified With a BSc degree in 2014 in Civil Engineering. I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a construction project Plus
- Resolute and committed professional, offering nearly 9 years of experience in EPC Project Planning & Management - Expert in defining scope and setting objectives, identifying and evaluating risks, opportunities and Plus