English product descriptions for a variety of websites. Your offer is for the FIRST 20000 (20K) Words. If the cooperation is mutually satisfying, your offer would be the basis for immediate further collaboration.
The Content of any product description
• As to be able to write unique and persuasive product descriptions, it is necessary for you to engage in product research as to deepen your understanding of any product and/or product type.
• Define and/or research for example features, specifications, technical information, and/or applications of the product.
• Features, specifications, technical information refer to things like colour, shape, size, weight, height, width, thickness, texture, density, contents, materials and so on.
• Functionality refers to what the product actually does.
• Applications refer to what the product is intended for or the use or task to which the product is put.
• Any description should be focused on the targeted customers for the product (customer-centric Product-descriptions). Therefore it is important that you meet the appropriate tone, style and understandable layout.
• Use short active sentences and verbs and fill your descriptions with as many synonyms as possible.
• Use normal English and remain objective. Be careful with the use of superlatives. Content that reads like a brochure is quickly unbelievable and will be not read. Text should be easy, understandable, and foremost correct.
• Please use any argument only once.
• Your writing style in all texts should be the same.
• All text is unique content - no copied sentences or copied paragraphs or just rough rephrasing. Everything should be absolutely unique content.
• The unique-content-proof has to be delivered with each single text.
• All texts are to be written exclusively for us.
• Bringing in your own ideas and creativity is a must!
• Correct spelling is important to us.
• Google-Translated Texts are clearly unacceptable and will therefore be not accepted!
• Any provided text generally has to be finally accepted by us. Any text that is not accepted and will not part of the final word-count (and needs to be corrected).
• Word-documents should be saved and provided to us in the following fashion: Exact title of product (as used in the title plus hyphen between each single word) followed by the Barcode. An example: [url removed, login to view]
We expect from you a written confirmation that all texts are written by you in own words and we have the sole right of use. Moreover you grant us the exclusive / exclusive right of use. You may not use any text yourself on your own third Internet pages or other media.
Please do not offer a flat rate per word, only for the complete 20000 (20K) Words. If the collaboration is mutually satisfying, your offer would be the basis for further cooperation.
Your offer includes any VAT (if applicable) – we also expect to receive an invoice after the project is finished. For this tender we will install two milestones. The first one is for the first 10000 (10K) Words. The final one (another 10K) will be granted after we have accepted all descriptions. Any text that is not accepted, will not part of the final word-count (and needs to be corrected).
You have 14 days to finish this initial assignment and deliver 20000 (20k) words. So therefore please do not offer if you are not able to deliver in the mentioned timeframe.
Any applications that are non-specific or not relevant will be removed.
Find attached an example of a list with typical products. Also attached is an example of a description of 250 words. Lastly, a PDF-document with the whole description of this assignment is attached to this project.
23 freelance font une offre moyenne de €289 pour ce travail
I have done my PHD in Statistics and now I am a lecturer.I can surely help [url removed, login to view] can check my reviews if you [url removed, login to view] let me know the [url removed, login to view] work with me once and you will surely hire me [url removed, login to view] we have a Plus