Write a script for a comic book of a new Black/African superhero. The story should have 20-24 pages, 1-6 panels per page, 20-35 words per panel, no more than 120 words per page: grand word count 4000-4200 per comic book.
Key characters details will be given, also picture of character. I will be providing a sample/reference on how I want the work submitted(please check attachment). It should be a young adult centric story. After this successful job more story will be awarded.
1. Don’t put too many panels on a page (or too few, either)
2. Make descriptions clear, but not overpowering
3. One panel equals one action
4. Don’t cram panels with dialogue
5. Make your characters real, natural, and spontaneous
6. Communicates facts and information to the reader
7. Reveal character
8. Establish character relationships
9. Foreshadow future action or events
10. Write with subtext, not "on the nose." Want a simple "on the nose" check? When one of your characters verbalizes EXACTLY what they're feeling, 9 times out of 10, it's going to sound "on the nose."
11. Aim for "realistic sounding" rather than realistic dialogue.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $61 pour ce travail
I have always wanted the opportunity to work on a comic, I am a regular consumer, I know what makes me connect with a comic character and I can assure you that I would recreate it in your character
i've wrote comics for others before...one of it have made it in the whole europe...so i am really gonna qork just for a dollar i am doing it just for fun