Windows 10 - weaknesses of domain policy
Budget €30-250 EUR
For this project I'm looking for a VERY competent consultant on Windows systems and (maybe) on ethical hacking.
Standard approach is not useful!
My customer has outsourced the management of his network and now there are relationship difficulties.
Security client management (in my opinion) was handled very-very-very well but now my customer has no grant to do nothing.
The customer client is Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 - Experience Pack 120.2212
- His windows user is not local machine Administrator.
- The local disk is encrypted via BitLocker (booting from the outside therefore does not allow reading the data)
- BIOS has a password, not known by my customer.
- no boot his laptop via USB
- You cannot install unauthorized applications, not inserted into "Software Center".
- Many PowerShell commands are disabled.
- If you try to run CMD with administrator rights you get the message: "This app has been blocked by your system administrator" (see attachment picture)
- It is not possible to create administrator users nor insert the local user in the administrators group
- Command “netplwiz” is locked by Administrator.
- Access to the registry has been disabled (every time you edit you get the error "Cannot edit....")
- Local Administator user is disable.
- Resource sharing via local network is disabled.
- USB ports are disable: no external media can be read
- Bluetooth connections are not enabled
- He can't change "User Account Control Setting", getting the error "Your system administrator has blocked this program"
- He can't change "Group Policy", getting the error "You don't have permission to perform this operation - Access denied"
- He can't change "Local Group Policy", getting the error "You don't have permission to perform this operation - Access denied"
- The contents of the path C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy cannot be changed
Who can help us to extract data from that computer or modify existing policy to allow user to access to its data?
16 freelances font une offre moyenne de 200 € pour ce travail
=======Windows Server System Administrator======== Hi, I have seen your details and requirements and am ready for a solution. I have 19 years of Professional system Administrator experience in the real field and am c Plus
Greetings! I am a senior microsoft systems engineer and can help you with your work in a short time. I deal with cybersecurity and have all the tools needed to reset the local admin password, enable the user and retr Plus
Hi there, I have came across ur project i can help u with it as i have great working experience in Growth Hacking, Certified Ethical Hacking, Windows Server, Computer Security and System Admin. Please have a look at m Plus
Hi! Pleased to meet you on this platform. I carefully read through the job details and can assist you access the encrypted hardware. As a certified System Administrator I've had over 15 years experience working with Plus
I think you have to receive BitLocker key file from original developers of the customer client. Otherwise, even MS staff can't recover PC security settings. Or you can use external drive (USB or HDD) with new Windows s Plus
Hi there, I am a full stack developer with 4+ years of experience in both front-end and back-end development. I have read your Windows 10 - weaknesses of domain policy description very carefully and would like to have Plus
I have more than 10 Years Experience in Network and Cyber Security Engineering with experties in Cloud Infrastructure I am also a Penetrattion Tester I use Kali Linux mostly in my work I am glad to help in your Proje Plus
Hi there, I'm bidding on your project "Windows 10 - weaknesses of domain policy" we are a team of titanium certified developers. we excel in 2D and 3D animations. please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss th Plus
It appears that your customer is facing some challenges with managing their network after outsourcing it to a third-party provider. Although the security and client management seem to be handled well, the customer is n Plus
- His windows user is not local machine Administrator. - The local disk is encrypted via BitLocker (booting from the outside therefore does not allow reading the data) - BIOS has a password, not known by my customer. - Plus
Hello sir I am a Senior Developer specialized in desktop application development having an experience of more than 8+ years. I am very excited to see your job posting as I am confident that I am a perfect fit for what Plus
Ti aiuterò a recuperare i dati di Windows criptati. Per ulteriori informazioni o maggiori dettagli contattami in privato.
Let's turn your ideas into reality!I have checked have some doubts message me so we can discuss. I'm here to help you achieve your requirement with my expertise and dedication. Thank You