I hope you are keeping well. One of my clients has a bit of a problem, they are looking for a second Oracle BRM Expert for a 12 month contract based near London.
The job specification is below and I wondered if you knew anyone who might be available.
Considering how unique a skill set Oracle BRM is, my client may consider remote working although this needs to be confirmed and they would prefer someone to work onsite?
Do you know anyone?
Here is the spec, budget is dependent on the market. Project is ready to go so whenever we can get someone.
Working experience with BRM for both development (opcodes) and configuration
– Minimum 3 years of experience ·
• C development on Unix/Linux – Minimum 5 years of experience ·
• Java development, including GUI development with Swing components ·
• Unix/Linux experience as a user/developer ·
• SQL · Oracle DB (as user/developer)
NICE TO HAVE: ·
– Working BRM experience with batch pipeline, iScripts and iRules ·
– Java development for BRM ·
– PL/SQL ·
– Shell scripting ·
– Perl ·
– Experience with NetBeans IDE for Java development ·
– Experience with Eclipse IDE for Java development