Kotori Technologies, LLC is looking for a Level 1 Engineer for our Managed Services business. Kotori is a 12+-year-old company that focuses on phenomenal customer relationships and is looking for its newest team member.
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for handling first-level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
• IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
• Support of disaster recovery solutions.
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
• Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
• Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
• System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
• Fast turnaround of customer requests.
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
• Work with the Service Desk Dispatcher to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
• Escalate service requests that require engineer-level support.
• Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
• Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
• Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
• Technical awareness: Ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
• Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field.
• MBA/MS preferred but not required.
• 18 months of IT or related experience.
• A+ Certification
• Network + Certification
Conversational level English fluency with USA dialect required
Timing will be 8 AM to 5 PM EST, Monday to Friday
Please quote for monthly compensation.
25 freelances font une offre moyenne de 19 $/heure pour ce travail
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I have 6+ years of experience working with US IT MSP Clients. I have experience in RMM, Connectwise , Monitoring tools & Ticketing tools as well. Let's discuss further in chat.
I want to work on this project and actively looking for the role. I have excellent learning skill and have experience for monitor and manage the network.