Need a system to track equipment inventory, availability, check-out, etc. Users place online requests for equipment delivery & pickup (what do you want, where do you want it delivered, when do you want it, how long do you want to use it [hours, days, etc.] and so forth). Admins login to manage inventory and requests.
1) users will login based on an LDAP directory, so their contact information will be retrieved based on their
2) user tells us the location (room number), day, time, and duration of request. User should be given the
option of creating a recurring request, i.e. 'I want this stuff delivered every Tuesday from Xam until Xpm
in X room until December 25, 2005'.
3) user must tell us if equipment is to be delivered or will be picked-up. user also needs to indicate if
he/she will need assistance with set-up of equipment. A field for 'special instructions or comments'
should be available.
4) user is presented with a list of equipment available for check-out based on their parameters. [system
should show ALL equipment in inventory, but equipment that is not available for check-out should be
5) user fills 'shopping-cart' or creates 'wish-list' of items
6) user 'checks-out' and is presented with a request summary - notified that they will be emailed upon
1) public page will show daily schedule of requests, etc. should be browsable, i.e. select any day on the calendar to view the requests for that day
2) logins available for users and admins to use the system.
1) admins login to manage requests - all actions should be traceable to admin who made changes
2) admins can pull up daily schedule of deliveries/pickups & can modify requests from here
3) requests can be 'pending', 'confirmed', or 'complete'
4) when requests are marked as confirmed or complete - email receipts should be sent to requestor
5) admins can manage equipment inventory - equipment may be in two broad categories, either available
for check-out or permanently assigned to a location.
6) equipment may have different status: 'broken' 'out for repair' 'functional'
7) equipment details should be available to admins (not to users), i.e. make, model, vendor, serial number, etc.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $402 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, We have good hands on experience. We assure u satisfactory services, regards Hotlinesys
Hi There, Niftysoft Solution is a leading IT services company providing solutions across the globe. Niftysoft Solution is staffed by a large team of extremely professionals with a strong background in IT field and havi Plus
Hi, We can do the same as per your rewuirnment and satisfaction. Check PMB for details. Warm Regards.
I have several years experience with cold fusion and database development. I have been working with Oracle, and sql server. I can buld the system to your specification in a timely manner. I would build it with stored p Plus
WE at ShreejiOverseas have more than 12 man years of experience in asp and 3 man years of experience in asp.net. We shall develop the applications better than you can think and extremely robust and quality tested by IN Plus
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your dyanamic database driven website that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid incl Plus
INFOGATE is one of the laregst IT Solution providor. We are a LIMITED Company with a team of professionals. We are already an ISO 9001 Certified company, so you can expect some Quality from us. We can meet your deadlin Plus
Hello, I have wide area experience in open source technology like php/c++/linux/so files/fusebox AND WINDOW based ASP,COM,DCOM,MTS,VB,VC++,.NET,Flash Please forward me your mail ID so i can forward you project propos Plus
The price is irrelevant for such work. it will take approx 14 business days for performance, qa, and delivery. 1000$ for good enhancements in your inventory application. for example...if an outsider will try in acc Plus