Support our Team in building a Mac OS X App.
Your Task would be to implement a SideBar (from ready-code) that filters the content of the main window.
If you are doing well, we can give you long-term work on the app.
Experienced OS X Developer wanted,
at least 2 years of xcode, cocoa, objective-c experience,
best are 5+ years.
NO iOS Developers.
If you are a iOS Developer, don't apply. The system are vastly different.
If you still do apply, your bid may be classified as bidding spam.
This is an expandable project: This means if the contractor works well, he will be given further work on the project .
Implement this SideBar:
[url removed, login to view]
The Tabs should act as filters for the mainwindow.
E.g.: Click "Image" tab, and we show only images in the main window content.
- Extensive knowledge of GUI programming, must have a show-case of nice UI Mac OS X apps.
- build a Fluid, immediate interface (without lags)
- lightweight coding: without using too much resources from the user's system
- keep technical debt low: This project is conceived to evolve and expand, so keep it flexible so that future versions can be build without having to re-do too much of the original code
- understandable commented source code: Reasonably comment the source-code so that also other coders can easily understand the code
- To disclose any informations (including prototypes or design documents) about the project
- To distribute the full or parts of the source-code of the project in any form
- To re-use code (e.g. code for major features and interface) from this project in any other project outside of this
- To copy or use the user interface for any other project
Submit Form: Fill Out
- Apps with nice UI Interfaces from you:
- Areas of experience and knowledge (+app examples if you have some)
- have an app already in the app store ?
- show us your previous OS X apps (portfolio):
Your coding must comply to the Mac App Store Guidelines.