It is required to develop iPhone/iPad application which will be communicating with external (supported by Apple) Bluetooth hardware device.
Application should be able to exchange some data bytes with this device. Bluetooth hardware device has a sample project written in obj-C under XCode project environment where similar functionality is implemented.
In general application should be able:
1. Handshake with BT device and confirm its identity (some simple data exchange)
2. Send command to BT device (similar to standard AT commands in terminal)
3. Receive some answer and depends on the answer content show the message (answer something like OKAY or FAILED, etc)
4. Application should also be able to get some data from remote web (like database). Depends on the answer from the BT device it requires to get some description for the answer and show it on the display (DTC errors read from vehicle with further decoding of the error code and show its meaning on the display).
5. It is also required for application to be able to get file from FTP or via HTTP and if required unzip it or possible to get it unzipped and just send it to the BT device (take file and send it in bytes to the BT device)
Project should be written in obj-C under X-Code. Code should be well commented to allow future changes and updates if required by other programmers.
Your offers and suggestions are welcome.
BT Hardware which we use is BT4.0 (http://www.blueradios.com/hardware_LE4.0-S2.htm)
There is already simple Terminal application for this hardware written and published to the AppStore (nBlueTerm by BlueRadios). Our requirement is to have a data exchange with hardware in the same manner as it is done in the demo app.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $711 pour ce travail
Dear Sir. I will do my best so that your app will become the best seller. << Guaranteed : Full Time, Communication 20hours/day, Deadline, Quality, Service >> I am a highly skilled developer of great mobile team. Plus
First of all, we need to agree to BT protocol exchange. Your device is HID or MFI ? All things you want to do require an MFI enabled device (this mean that all low level handshake sync will done by MFI device chip). Plus
Greetings, Let’s start….. We have a team of professionals specializing in web/mobile development. We offer multiple services from just evaluation to full applications development. We have already developed more than Plus
Hello Sir, I'll do it i have developed so many application for ipad and iphone both. if you please check out my videos of applicatons [login to view URL]
We are delivering WOW experience, in every form from the customer service for the contribution of work • We are offering services: - websites (Joomla, Wordpress) - creation of the image - graphicss - programming of mob Plus