we already have a blueprint of our app and all the necessary important code line-outs.
We are looking for a Mac OS X Developer who only needs to put all this together for delivering us a quality app.
Long term work relationship
We are always looking for qualified workers, so if you provide good quality, we may contact you again for other projects.
What the APP needs to do
- Place a fake desktop layer above the actual desktop and icons (we know how to do this)
- Hide desktop icons by using a fade effect (we know how to do this)
- Hide desktop icons when other windows have focus (should be easy)
- Hide desktop icons on double-click on empty desktop space (this is more tricky, but we know how to do it)
- Show Desktop icons when the user drags a file on the desktop or when he clicks the plain desktop (we again know how to do it)
- The App must comply to the Mac App Store Guidelines
- make the code sandboxed (Mac requirement)
- deliver an app that is lightweight (easy on CPU)
- needs a small menubar icon for settings
If you want to apply
- be comfortable with OS X coding
- have a clean coding style, comment your work !
- have a high quality standard