We have a design for our website ready and plan to use a CMS, so that we can easily maintain the website once it's created. Therefore we're looking for somebody who can take the existing design and program the website for us. We don't have any special CMS in mind but it should be widely used and easy to use for us to maintain the website.
Please suggest a CMS and tell us the reasons why you want to use this CMS. Also, please provide samples of your past work.
Arrangement of text and graphics will be based on exisiting web-concept and design. You can find the design in the attached PDF file.
The webpage is bilingual
- Content bar (upper bar):
the webpage contains 8 content categories with up to 20 subcategories
- Admin bar (lower bar):
the webpage contains 5 admin categories including 'home'
Content based on
- existing design
- existing company brochure
- existing additional text
- existing own graphics and photos
- when cursor placed on content category: category underlined in red
- when cursor placed on admin category: category underlined in blue
- when cursor placed on 'Deutsch': category underlined in red
- when cursor placed on 'English': category underlined in blue
- when cursor placed on 'Investor log-on': category underlined in red
- when mouseclick on content category: subcategories are displayed with the top subcategory being marked (cf. web concept)
- when cursor placed on a subcategory: subcategory marked (cf. web concept)
Everything should be installed on your server first. Once the project is completed it should then be installed on our server and we would need an introduction, so that we can maintain the website ourselves.