I want a project that shows how to do the following in python:
1) Use client-server concept.
2) Client: Read a complete or a part of file into a list using the fastest way.
3) Client: Use Remote procedure calling to pass the list of lines into server function.
4) Server: Using threads the server should fulfill clients requests and upload the list of lines into DB.
5) Use exception handling and let the client know about any exceptions that happens at the server side.
6) The application should measure the time for each of the functionalities made at the client or server side.