my name is Seah Zhencong, and I am a not-for-profit social worker writing on behalf of the SBC (ShwePyiThar Baptist Church) in Yangon, Myanmar.
I am looking for consultation and advise on how to go about building a tiny 4 storey building/dormitory within a 25ft X 60 ft space in ShwePyiThar (16°57'33.3"N 96°03’33.5”E). This is a project with an objective to provide financial support for SBC’s ministry to benefit the underprivileged children in the neighbourhood. (We are not building a children orphanage and the pastor would be more than willing to elaborate if you’re interested to know more).
As a not-for-profit organisation with limited financial budget, I plan to build the dormitory out of six (8ft X40ft) used shipping containers. Currently the area land is sitting lower than her surroundings parameters, (which is the attached photos of the site that is fenced up). I have also attached some rough sketchup of how the layout of the building would be.
As I am neither a Myanmar citizen nor licensed architect who is familiar with the country/city building laws, I need consultation advise before any execution.
I need help
- to verify Yangon’s building codes surrounding development and construction using shipping containers
- code for permanent builds
- how to build sewage system before raising the foundation
- how to excavate up to to the required level (as per soil conditions)
- what type of aggregate concrete with compactor for making the surface hard
- advise on tensile fabric roof to harvest rainwater
- possibilities on grey water recycling
- I might eventually need architectural drawings and calculation from you to submit to Yangon municipal offices…
I trust that with your experience, you would be able to help me with these issues. i am currently in Singapore and would be heading to Yangon on the 30th of August. It would be great if you have time for an appointment with me before i leave.
Let me know what you think. Thank you in anticipation.
Cellphone: +65 84791768
Email: thaipigeon009@[login to view URL]
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $26/heure pour ce travail
I have been a professional developer for a reputable company since 2006 ... I have successfully delivered over 100 homes and flats in various topographical locations under my operations ... good day