I need to design the most economical and functional structural members for a post tensioned beam given in the attachment. The design should contain necessary design calculations, sketches, and comments.. I expect the following..
1. Applied bending moments and shear forces calcualtions for the columns strips and middle strips of the slabs as well as the beam.
2. Design for service and strength limit states (including flexure and shear).
3. Design of anchorage zone, bearing and bond for the slab bays and the beam.
4. Estimation of losses (including short term and long term)
5. Long term and short term deflection calculations
6. Detailing (sketches giving necessary details to complete construction is sufficient.)
NEED TO COMPLETE ASAP (2 days)
Hello, I am pleased to greet you, I checked the file attached and do a careful review of each requirement you need, to complete in the time you are need we need to be fast, I am a structural engineer and this type Plus
7 freelances font une offre moyenne de 169 $ pour ce travail
HI CAN PRETTY QUICKLY DESIGN YOUR BEAM OR POST TENSION BEAM I USE ETABS , ADAPT PTRC, FROM RISA JUST CONTACT ME ACTUALLY I AM DOING A PT SLAB YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE RESULTS. I IWLL DEAL WITH CREEP FACTOR , LONG TERM MUL Plus
HELLO DEAR EMPLOYER, First receive warm greetings, and hoping you are good, i welcome you to TOP GRADE SERVICES LTD, the home of Amazing services and quality. EXPERT IN NAMED SKILLS, OVER 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, After Plus
Greetings This is Umair. I am a practicing Engineer and design various structures. I can do this task for you on a reasonable price and the quality of work would be up to the mark. However, some questions are still Plus
Hi I'm civil engineering I'm very experience in post tension I will done this work fast I will done this work fast and better quality ?
hi am a civil engineer by profession and have a very good hand in design and my elective subject was pre and post tensioned concrete. i have helped with assignments before so i can help you out. let me know. good luck.