Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primarily responsible for maintaining Computing systems, network infrastructure and Data security within Research division
• Responsible for maintaining RSA SecurID Multi-Factor Authentication System, F5 Reverse proxy (LTM) & Application Security Manager (ASM)
• To administer Perimeter Security firewalls, IPS and Threat defense and Anti-Malware Protection systems
• Build, Implement and maintain Minimum Security baselines (MSB) for various Network devices
• To configure AAA (authentication, authorization and auditing) using TACACS+ servicing IPsec and SSL Remote VPNs
• Conduct regular operational audits on security systems and appliances to ensure that critical data and configurations are accurate and backed up properly
• At minimum Professional level industry standard Certification in Security, e.g. CCNP Security etc.
Budget is 550 to 750$ / a Month .
Work is 10 Hours a day and 6 days a week .
1 day will be off
contract will be 3 Months and then it will get renew if performance is good