I need to create CAD model for a plastic enclosure. Please see attached files for the 3D look and a rough sketch of the interior. Please note that, the ports shown in the 3D model are not correct. Ports must be positioned according to the sketch. I Need all sources + STEP/IGES files that can be used for production.
I have added an updated sketch please have a look.
This adds some details and there is no major changes.
I expect the person undertaking this project to provide all source files associated with this project so that I can do necessary adjustments my self later when required. Also, I expect the bidding person to be experienced in plastic enclosure deigns for electronic devices as not all details can be provided in the description. For example, he/she should make sure things like:
1. Position PCB's properly so that external ports push out of the casing properly
2. Take in to account various measurements of electronics boards and components so that placement of those components with in the custom board is possible. In case there is a doubt on the components links provided, I expect them to get everything clarified before the design.
3. The plastic enclosure should have 4 screws to attach 2 pieces together.
4. Opening for external ports must have the same shape as the port it self and the gap between the port and the opening should be minimum.
5. Should make sure to design it in a way to have strength at required places. (for example for screws)
Please DO NOT bid if you have not done anything of this sort before. If you experience is mostly in just 3D modelling (not for manufacturing), please do not bid.
31 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 141 $ pour ce travail
Hello. i am experienced mechanical engineer and im sure i can help so if you are interested in my offer please contact me and we can make a deal. Thank you
I have vast experience of creating 3d model using various cad software. You can see some of my work in my portfolio and get some idea about my skills from the reviews that I got. Hope to hear from you soon.
you can contact me anytime even the project You can see my portfolio associated with your project at this link : [url removed, login to view] Best Regards Yahya Zulkan Portfolio: [url removed, login to view]