PLEASE READ MORE DETAILS BEFORE PLACE BID!!!!
There is a program called visual web gui ([url removed, login to view])
This allows you to build C# GUIs over the web - that look excellent.
I need a way of modifying files under SVN (or GIT or something else, happy to discuss).
[url removed, login to view]
Anyone logging in will be given their own session, and can view text files in a tree like directory.
They can modify what they like using a text editor and save etc.
Need the following:
1) Changes are made under a subdir for that user. you build up the latest svn image, and show that to them
2) they make changes as discussed above
3) there is a screen at the end where they can say "save changes" or "discard changes"
This performs a SVN commit or SVN rollback.
4) Changes are done on a branch. Someone else has to do the merge from branch to main.
We need a page to see the all changes that are pending to be merged.
Anyone who ISNT the original author can merge into main.
- apart from seeing the list of pending changes, clicking on it allows you to see the DIFF of changes in one window part and comments in another window part.
- Performing the merge needs a "sure you wish to merge etc" checkbox etc.
5) When someone logs in and they have unsaved changes from the last session, ask them if they wish to continue previous changes or restart.
Restart clears the any changes in their branch and we simply svn up to the latest version.
Otherwise we keep changes, and we svn up to the latest of every other file.
6) Please make it look nice! (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
I've attached a dummy project that has the "kind of look and feel" I'm after.
** I need to own the copyright of the produced work. Thus you can not resell or otherwise give to other people.
Also make sure any library you use is not GPL or AGPL - we can't use it!
Need to mention, we also need to see the changes that have been made at "commit changes time"
We need a **prettified** view (reformatted) of the changes/diffs. You need to make something look nice there!
By the way - I'm ideally looking for people who have a lot of free time, as I'd really like to find someone who I could employ for months at a time.
If you fit that bill, I'm extra keen to chat with you!
my budget : $75- Bonus $25 the project perfect
Deadline : 3days MAX
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $207 pour ce travail
I look forward to discuss further about the project details and deliver the same to your specifications.
Hello I checked your descriptions. I have rich experiences like your project. I am a highly motivated developer, having 5 years good experiences. I am very interesting at developing mobile apps, websites. I had de Plus
I have 3+ years expertise developing software by .NET and SQL SERVER. I can help you finish this project with the best quality.
Hello, sir. I am a expert C# developer. if you give me a chance, I will do best for you. Thank you!
We are a team of programators (2-4) We have 10 years of experience in programing. Thank you and I am looking forward to work with you soon. David Rosko