Watch the video for better understanding of the game - [login to view URL]
1. The game does not need to be a multiplayer game. You can have modifiable (by changing a public variable) number of opponents.
2. The controls of the game look like - [login to view URL] (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
3. Try to implement the game as closely as possible.
4. You can download assets from the asset store, turbosquid ([login to view URL]), any other sites or you can create your own.
5. Write a report on what is your game capable of and how to play the game (e.g, controls)
6. Put the report in your project folder. Zip the folder.
DUE: 3/11/19, 11:59 PM EST
Hello! Thank you for inviting me to bid. I can certainly get this finished, but that timeframe doesn't leave a lot of time to get really good AI setup. It would be playable but not quite to the polished level found Plus
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $214 pour ce travail
Hi, there I’ve read your brief and can see that you’d like to build a Game. I have 6 years experience developing unity game. I am highly qualified for this project and would love to speak with you further about ta Plus
Hello there! My name is Makai. I am an Unreal Engine 4 developer with over a year of experience in the engine. Unlike most developers, I can work in both C++ and blueprints. My process entails prototyping in blueprints Plus
Hi i'm both unity and unreal game developer.i can work on rocket league type [login to view URL] watch my [login to view URL] you have any questions feel free to ask.