We want to be able to find bookmarks easily
Kind of development: New program from scratch
Description of requirements/functionality: User interface (which is Tiles and had below features)
1. Be able to search from layout on keywords behind tiles
2. Ability to create individual tile (via a flyout panel ) with Medium/large/small tiles, add images and save information about the tile including url/application start path,
3. Ability to minimise to system tray and have a resize option (but keeping form window less)
4. Each tile should have properties to edit colour/picture/text
5. Each tile should be have a click event associated when a tile is clicked should open a new browser or transition (devexpress transition manager) to a CEF browser within the application. Each click by an individual should be recirded with the tile name and URL/file path stored.
6. Tile application should have user authentication model, where user keys in userid and pwd which is verified by the application via web api and DB calls.
7. Each Tile should have the ability to show a custom badge notification (Numbers/text etc) with a background colour (something like traffic light, red, amber, green)
8. When Tiles UI is launched it makes a async call and registers to the Server (signal R) and gets an acknowledgement back
9. On Tiles closing event the application sends an unregister notification to the server (signal R)
10. Tiles gets notification from Server (signal R) in JSON format it should then parse the same and fire an event to show the number/text and colour to the respective Tile (each Tile should have a unique name)
11. When a Tile receives notification, it repaints only that Tile by updating the badge Number/text and colour properties/elements
Server code structure (will be in C#)
Web API layer
DB layer (using [url removed, login to view])
Class model to get the data in which is referenced by DAO and Business layer.
Signal R service
1. This should be a c# windows service running on the server
2. The service should poll a MQ/MSMQ and fire a event when a message arrives.
3. Service will parse the payload and work out the Tile name and client unique Id to which the notification needs to be pushed.
4. The service will maintain a log dynamically of clients connected to the service in a key value pair ( user id and signal r unique id)
5. The service will push notification to the client and logs the same locally.
Database will be Add/update/delete data via SP
Table structure and design will be done by the developer.
Specific technologies required: devexpress, MSSQL, winforms, .net, c#
OS requirements: Windows
Extra notes: Extend from the Devexpress Tiles demo.
Must work on windows 7
20 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 690 $ pour ce travail
i am a lead .Net software engineer and responsible for creating web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck