We want to be able to find bookmarks easily
Kind of development: New program from scratch
Description of requirements/functionality: User interface (which is Tiles and had below features)
1. Be able to search from layout on keywords behind tiles
2. Ability to create individual tile (via a flyout panel ) with Medium/large/small tiles, add images and save information about the tile including url/application start path,
3. Ability to minimise to system tray and have a resize option (but keeping form window less)
4. Each tile should have properties to edit colour/picture/text
5. Each tile should be have a click event associated when a tile is clicked should open a new browser or transition (devexpress transition manager) to a CEF browser within the application. Each click by an individual should be recirded with the tile name and URL/file path stored.
6. Tile application should have user authentication model, where user keys in userid and pwd which is verified by the application via web api and DB calls.
7. Each Tile should have the ability to show a custom badge notification (Numbers/text etc) with a background colour (something like traffic light, red, amber, green)
8. When Tiles UI is launched it makes a async call and registers to the Server (signal R) and gets an acknowledgement back
9. On Tiles closing event the application sends an unregister notification to the server (signal R)
10. Tiles gets notification from Server (signal R) in JSON format it should then parse the same and fire an event to show the number/text and colour to the respective Tile (each Tile should have a unique name)
11. When a Tile receives notification, it repaints only that Tile by updating the badge Number/text and colour properties/elements
Server code structure (will be in C#)
Web API layer
DB layer (using [url removed, login to view])
Class model to get the data in which is referenced by DAO and Business layer.
Signal R service
1. This should be a c# windows service running on the server
2. The service should poll a MQ/MSMQ and fire a event when a message arrives.
3. Service will parse the payload and work out the Tile name and client unique Id to which the notification needs to be pushed.
4. The service will maintain a log dynamically of clients connected to the service in a key value pair ( user id and signal r unique id)
5. The service will push notification to the client and logs the same locally.
Database will be Add/update/delete data via SP
Table structure and design will be done by the developer.
Specific technologies required: devexpress, MSSQL, winforms, .net, c#
OS requirements: Windows
Extra notes: Extend from the Devexpress Tiles demo.
Must work on windows 7
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $691 pour ce travail
i am a lead .Net software engineer and responsible for creating web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
Hello, Hope you are doing well. YSoft Solution, a leading software development company based in India. We have expertise in Asp.net and we have developed many web applications using asp.net. Our team of expert can wor Plus
I REVIEWED YOUR PROJECT DETAILS & WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU MY SERVICE OF DOING FIRST TASK FOR FREE, JUST TO PROVE MY SELF TO U AND ALSO GET EXCELLENT REVIEWS FROM U, AFTER YOU AWARD ME JOB AND CREATE INITIAL MILESTONE F Plus
Hello Sir. I went through your requirements and I am glad to inform you that we can serve your requirements. as per your requirements we have expertise in following. We have a team of 34 developers and they are mas Plus
Hey There I am full time free lancer. I have 7+ years experience in Desktop And online applications. i have 100% job success on upwork. My all clients are happy because i worked according to my client expectations. I Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, We can start immediately RK Websoft Technologies is a software designing and development Team. We are having very experience, enthusiastic and talented team with more than 5 years of experience on .N Plus
Dear Sir, WE ARE EXPERTS DESKTOP APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT We are dynamic and energetic group of professionals. We value our customers and are committed to delivering high quality results that make our customers feel Plus
Greetings from GIRNARSEZ! We reviewed your project description and would like to offer our services for this project. We would like to know more about your expectations with project and other aspects. To check o Plus
Hello there, Monali this side from India. Thank you for posting the project, I have studied your requirements I Have 8+ years of exp in the same field and I Have a great portfolio as well. Skills: - [login to view URL] Plus
Hello There, I have read your Description very carefully and am appellant to let you know that can easily handle this project as am having rich experience in the same. I am Sarbjit Singh and I am a perfect Mob Plus
Hi, I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. I have been working on C# programming and .Net for so long as a result of that I have gained ex Plus
I have enough knowledge and experience to do your job i will complete the tasks with in comitted days with your requirement satisfaction