The terms of reference are described in detail in the file, also added to the trello.
Technical task for section #23 (estimates and order of the estimates).
Ask questions that are incomprehensible.
This is technical task with some details.
1. You can work as I previously said only in your branch.
2. Please add comments to your code, specially provide comments for properties and new methods which are different from simple CRUD
3. Please follow the code convention: controllers are only for routing, all the business logic is in the services. All the database interactions are in the DbServices. Do not return Db models from controller methods, always user Dto models.
4. Please look at the previously written code and try to follow how it is written.
5. If you have any doubts or any moments which are not 100% clear for you - ask here. Do not rethink. We cannot cover every little part in technical task but we can find solution here together
6. Please make commits after finishing each feature.
7. Make comments here if you have questions and doubts
Very skilled, innovative and motivated Sr. Software Engineer with more than 10 years of experience analyzing, designing and developing web applications, desktop application and different software projects. Extensive e Plus
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 275 $ pour ce travail
your project is very interesting. I have studied all document task list or functionality. not go through to deeply but I understand what is Business Logic. Will you please share list of tasks to work on with in this bu Plus
Hey I am a software developer with 8+ years of experience and read all about your project.. as you need, I am an expert in c#, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, AngularJS, .NET CORE, HTML, jQuery..and I also do this type Plus
I am a Senior Developer with 12+ years of experience in developing web, desktop and mobile applications ● Experienced in full life cycle of project development (SDLC) ● Experience in creating software architecture doc Plus