Create API Client in C#
IMPORTANT NOTE: We hire freelancers many times a day. We are ramping up for MANY new projects and looking to get some fresh people into our talent pool. This may be a low cost job, but there is a lot more work for you if you do a great job. A LOT MORE.
We are very comfortable working with individuals in India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe, Asia, Central and South America, and so forth. We have project managers on staff who speak Russian and Spanish.
***Project Length: This project should take you about a half day of solid work.
This job is to build an API client that will be used on ASP.Net project. Our client uses [url removed, login to view] as their backend system for client tracking. You will build an API client that interfaces with Administration123's API to create and manage accounts in this system.
The Administration123 API is a robust interface with many possible input parameters. Your client will expose an interface to accept all possible parameters, perform a POST operation to the end service, and translate the XML results (or error) to data transfer objects.
See the attached file for the parameters.
-Project should be coded in C#
-We will provide a C# project for an API client that utilizes other features of this same API to speed up your progress. We'd like you to extend this existing client by adding the requested feature instead of developing a new standalone client.
-We would like you to use RESTSharp ([url removed, login to view]) for the HTTP requests so we can keep it consistent w/other projects we have built.
This is job should not take more than half a day, especially since you are primarily adding parameters to an existing client. We will not pay above $200USD. The only reason we are putting a cap this high on this project is because it is urgent.
Frankly your bid should be well below this for this type of project. If it is and you do good work, you will find us to be a steady employer of your services...starting immediately.
You will find that we pay fairly, but also that we know how much we should be spending for good work internationally. We are always looking to establish very long-term relationships where we are both happy. We hire a lot of consulting talent and hope that we will be establishing a long term relationship with you.
- C# and web related programming skills
- Ability to keep and update records
- Available via instant messaging and VoIP
- Willingness to give frequent updates on work being done
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work well on your own, while meeting deadlines and quotas
- Consistency - it is important that you be able to keep up with the work as you will be part of a larger process and others will depend on this
- Resume and work samples.
- English communications skills (grammatical as well as verbal).
Please do not apply if you:
- Do not have a resume/cv, and/or a list of projects you have worked on/successfully completed.
- Do not meet all of the requirements listed.
We are an established consulting firm with extensive outsourcing experience. Over the last 20 years we have hired hundreds of individuals around the world.