Update: I want the following based on my code:
1) Spawn = SyncList updates accordingly. Highest sort/z reflected.
2) Click on a card = a) get on top, b) SyncList updates
3) Double click = a) flip card (works today), b) sync list updates
4) Long click = a) all cards under mouse selected (container) and colored yellow (works today), b) drag container, c) double click = whole container flip, d) sync list updated
5) Rotation, with same as above
The functionality mostly works today with EasyTouch, except the sync list. However,, I would like you to implement your best structure and using EasyTouch and SyncListString. Documentation for ET is included and is very simple to use.
If we agree I send you my project.