Photo Sharing Website with Angular & ASP.NET Web c#
Budget $10-30 USD
Photo sharing site (similar to FlickR) with the following features:
- there must be at least 3 types of users: unregistered visitor, registered user and
- any user can see the pictures added to the site. The last pictures will be retained on the first page
added (as thumbnails).
- the pictures will be divided into categories: buildings, animals, nature, etc. In each category they will be displayed
the most recent pictures (as thumbnails), on a separate page.
- registered users can create a profile. Apart from personal data, they will be able to add more
many photo albums. Pictures will have description and belong to a category.
- each picture will have a separate page where it will be displayed in enlarged format and where site members can add comments to that picture. The owner of the picture can accept or reject
- users will also have a photo search engine at their disposal.
- the pictures will be searchable by location, using a helpful map.
- registered users benefit from a (minimal) photo editor.
- the moderators/administrator take care of the proper functioning of the site. It can delete pictures
or comments containing inappropriate content.
- the application will have an attractive and responsive appearance.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 98 $ pour ce travail
Hello, Nice meet you! I have read your project requirements and then I am sure I can complete that project. I can help you. Thank you
Hi, This is Rajesh Reddy R.I have 6 years of experience on dotnet development.I have seen your requirement regarding dotnet development.I am interested to work on these project. If i get a chance to work on these pro Plus
=================with regard to your post========== Hi All of your stuff will going well. ===I am very familiar to Microsoft technologies such as Asp.Net and .Net framework and MS Dynamics and Azure. Especially Asp.Net Plus