We are using Halcon to do image analysis (IDS USB3 camera with telecentric lens). However, the Halcon keys we need to buy for every machines is a burden, so we want to move to OpenCV.
What we need to have at the end of the task
1. a simple C++ project (visual studio 2015, 2013 or 2010) which can work standalone (so we can feed it with camera screenshots to see how functions interact) - more info down.
2. a dll we can integrate in our project (visual studio 2015) so all functions can be called from our source code.
3. We need to have the source code of the project
- detection of the position of the notch (in pixels towards the bottom of the full picture) - see pic1
- detection of a reference dot (1mm radius) (in pixels towards the bottom of the full picture) - see pic2
- readout of a code - pic3
- we must have the possibility to have a second camera form open which shows a closeup of the region where the mouse is.
An online demo of the current capabilities can be given via [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]. An overload of pictures can be given.
Questions regarding OpenCV.
- Can it analyze parts of camera screenshots instead of full images so analysis is speeded up? - Range of Interest can be set during startup of the product.
- Do I need a display window (like I'm using a Halcon window right now)? I must be able to draw crosses, lines, add text to it...
Not in this scope - If the project above is finished, it might be extended with additional features
- finding the borders of the stone at a give height (picture similar as pic1)
- finding the correct camera focus height by analyzing 4 to 6 images which all have a 100u difference
- taking pictures (similar as pic 1) every degree to make a 3D model of the stone. In this 3D model, points must be able to placed and lines must be able to drawn
Any comments to make the SW better are very welcome.
I saw the Picture 1,2,3 I can do this project. I will answer your quesion(Questions regarding OpenCV.) in chat. I will use the VS2015 or VS2012 for your project Relevant Skills and Experience C# Programming, C++ Progr Plus
34 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1200 pour ce travail
Dear employer. I am Gang Lee, developer in China. I've just read your job posting and I'm very interested. I'm a certificated freelancer with almost 900 good reviews from clients. Relevant Skills and Experience I'm a Plus
[login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] Proposed Milestones €1184 EUR - 1
Hello I am a senior software developer I have much experience in c/c++, C#, OpenCV, OpenGL I am sure that i can complete your job perfectly Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience C# Programming, C++ Programming, OpenCV Plus
Hello. I'm an expert for image processing with c++, python, opencv, deep-learning. If you contact me, you'll get the perfect the result and a good and a honest developer. Relevant Skills and Experience I want to work Plus
I'd first approach this using a template finding technique to locate the notch; and for the dot, I;d use either a template technique or Hough circles for the dot, tesseract for text (all opencv). Relevant Skills and E Plus
Hi I am very interested in your project. I have strong experiences in OpenCV. I am looking forward to discussing your project. Best Regards. Relevant Skills and Experience C# Programming, C++ Programming, OpenCV Prop Plus
Hello dear, I have a lot of experience in Computer Vision applications / image and video processing in mobile, web and desktop applications. We will use openCV and third party libraries if allowed Relevant Skills and Plus
Dear sir! I have a good skill in c++ and opencv programming. If you hire me, I'll complete your project in time. Thank you in advance. Relevant Skills and Experience c++, opencv Stay tuned, I'm still working on this Plus
Hi. I am opencv expert . I have been developing with opencv for over 7 years. Now I have installed opencv and emgu. and visual studio 2010 , 2017 I had developed so many opencv and c++ programs. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus
Hi. This is image processing team in Australia. We are the best image processing experts. Relevant Skills and Experience Please check my profile and check [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] to see about us. We can finish yo Plus
Hi, I'm very interested in ur proj. I am an MSc majored in mathematics. (Probability and Statistics) I have deep understandings of Machine Learning. Consultation is also welcome. Relevant Skills and Experience Master Plus
Hello, sir! I have a lot of practical experience as an expert in this field and I am very interested in this project. I hope to discuss all the details of project with you in the nearest future. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus
Hi client I have 7+ years of experience of OpenCV. We're looking forward to cooperation with you. I will do best for you Thanks. Relevant Skills and Experience C/C++ programming , OpenCV Proposed Milestones €1250 EUR Plus
I am confident that i can do this project. Would you please message me so i can ask some directed questions to gather all the details for this project before project's initiation? Relevant Skills and Experience Lookin Plus