Please read everything before responding.
• Build DLLs which can function as an OPC UA AC (alarm conditions), Historical Access; Classic OPC DA A&E(Alarm & Events) HDA (Historical Data Access) client & server each. Support full functionality of OPC UA current version. The Servers will work against boolean data as Alarms or events or MS SQL Server database. The DB schema will be provided. Deliver the OPC DA A&E (classic) server first.
• A test application that will work with some 3rd party Historian that supports OPC. Allow us to test the finished solution with it also. Must specify the Historian intended to be used.
• A OPC UA client & server in .NET standard.
• The DLLs must not just be the examples downloaded off some web site which don’t have the source code.
• Need full source code for the internal part of the server & client. We need this source code in case we have errors or need to do optimization later.
• It can have dependencies on PUBLIC and FREELY, UNENCUMBERED AVAILABLE libraries if necessary.
• Works with latest .NET framework & Builds in latest MS Visual Studio as a .net standard library (preferred). We already have the UA data access version built.
More info on OPC may be obtained from OPC Foundation website.
You have to provide training to us for at least 8 hours to explain the coding topology-structure made in the project & also help encapsulate it into our code project successfully. The budget is flexible.
Complete source code in current form, with detailed documentation for this project, need to be submitted before any payment will be released. The code & all deliverable will become our property.
Please specify your team's hours (in GMT) when they will be readily available via phone etc.
We expect a week time of delivery from you after the award or specify the time of delivery. Provide us with rough milestones (if any) tied to payments. no upfront.
Delays will cause problems for our project.
DO NOT PROVIDE ANY IRRELEVANT INFO IN YOUR RESPONSE. Provide enough relevant info in your response so we do not have to ask any questions.
Only serious contenders need to apply & we shall assume you have understood & accept all conditions, unless specified otherwise. Our budget is flexible.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1390 pour ce travail
We can start Relevant Skills and Experience have 15 years of experience in development Proposed Milestones $1250 USD - .net
Hello, I have much experience in C# development. I develop WCF, Win Forms, WPF program by using C#. I have solution to develop various kinds of applications such as finance app, enterprise app. Relevant Skills and Exp Plus
My name is Moahmmad Taradeh and I am a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD). Much of my experience comes from working for Intel Corporation. I was there software engineer and this provided me with som Plus
Dear Hiring Manager! I have seen your job post and gone through your description too. I am ready to develop your project and I am very much comfortable with DEMO task. Relevant Skills and Experience Languages: Core P Plus
Hi there, We have understood the job requirements and only need to clarify a couple of things to move ahead. We work form 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM GMT. Loking forward to meet you over chat. Relevant Skills and Experience W Plus
hi, i am working on asp.net, c#, mvc for years .i worked on DLL, OPC UA AC, i know about them well i do this job as part time, so i can work 3-5 hours daily and sat-sun all day.
Hello, I hope you are doing well, we have gone through the project description and understand that you are looking to hire a website designer. Relevant Skills and Experience Our prestigious applications and their web Plus
Greetings! Our technical team is 24*7 available to assist you. We are a team of .net , MySql developers. We are sincerely interested in working on this project as it seems very interesting. Relevant Skills and Experie Plus
Buenos dias Tengo experiencia y conozco el entorno. Puedo sacar el proyecto adelante Gracias Un saludo Liz Meza Relevant Skills and Experience .net Proposed Milestones $1250 USD - EUR