I took a stab at programming it myself with no prior knowledge and was able to have the entry trigger and a basic stop/profit target but I want the strategy to do a little more. Its taking too long for me to understand and figure it out.
The Details of what I would need:
1) Entry is 1 indicator to get in
2) Exit is a trailing stop with option of profit target
3) Risk management
- Max limit of risk per trade.
- Max daily loss - Strategy shuts off for the day
4) Lastly, the strategy shuts off at end of traading day *UNLESS* in an open position where it would continue to the over night session. If the stop is hit in night session, strategy shuts down until morning time, if stop is not hit, the position remains open until following day.
Seems like a lot, but from I understood, talking to some people its pretty simple to do, just a matter of understanding how everything talks to one another.
Also need someone with a reasonable rate because I will most likely be changing the strategy as I backtest it and develop it further, so this is something that will definitely lead to more work.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $143 pour ce travail
I have couple of developers who would be perfect fit with extended technological background & experience with financial software development & Ninjatrader. Examples of work: [url removed, login to view] My firm, ETNA S Plus