Modify 3d shapes created in OpenGL (SharpGL) and C#
I have an existing application written in C# and SharpGL ([url removed, login to view]) to create 3d models for attached shapes. The idea of the application is to create 3d models from a 3D printer. So all edges that have been drawn are recorded and a sheet is prepared with all edges and their lengths. Following tasks have been completed
01) Point & Click to highlight an edge
02) Once an edge is selected it can be edited, removed, duplicated or moved.
03) Editing an edge involves editing two end points
04) If an edge is moved an undo operation will put it to it's original co-ordinates
05) An edge can be resized holding the end point and dragging south.
06) Dimensions on the shape needs to be labelled like width, height, projection, straight drop.
Following modifications are required
01) Ability to create arbitrary edges by specifying a point by a mouse click to define the original point in 3d space, move the mouse pointer and click again to define the final point in 3d space.
02) Ability to assign attributes to an edge ( length, label, thickness )
03) Shape is rendered from a default collection of lines but can be customized by a user
Once these modifications are done then new shapes need to be created. This is an opportunity for an ongoing work stream. Existing application will be provided to the selected candidate.
For the proof of concept I have narrowed the shape list down to two
01) Shed Type
I have attached images of these two shapes. Full program will be provided to the candidate which will render default shapes.
Note: In order to draw arbitrary edges a plane needs to be created and a slope needs to be defined. The source and destination point can then be figured out from point and click.
3 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 196 $ pour ce travail
Dear friend,i have understood your proposal [url removed, login to view] see my review.I am a c#GL [url removed, login to view] see my portopolio.i am sure that i will complete your task with my best effort and skills.