We have a website that previously used a service called Sertifi to sign documents. We want to convert this to use DocuSign instead. We have one page that is partially setup, but need to integrate the DocuSign process into it. A screen shot of the current signature request form is attached.
Before you start the project I can send you an example of the current signing process so you can see how it should work.
Project requirements are:
1. If a name and email exists for 'First Reviewer' then they need to review and approve the document before it is sent to the next person. This is done like a normal signer, but instead of a signing tag they use an element called an 'Approve' tag. I know how to add this through the normal DocuSign site (screenshot attached) but you will need to figure out how to add through the API.
2. If a name and email exists for 'Second Reviewer' then they need to review and approve the document before it is sent to the next person. Same as for 'First Reviewer'
3. The person listed for 'First Signer' must complete a few different things:
- Enter initials at the bottom left of each page. DocuSign has a feature called 'AutoPlace' which replaces certain text with signing fields. This text already is placed on the PDF file, so anywhere the text [[SertifiInitial_1]] appears should be replaced with an initial field for the first signer.
- Needs to sign anywhere the text [[SertifiSignature_1]] appears. This is the same 'AutoPlace' feature, but instead of initials the person must actually sign.
- Needs to sign anywhere the text [[SertifiSStamp_1]] appears. This is the same 'AutoPlace' feature, but instead of initials the person must actually sign.
- Any PDF form fields set as required must be filled in by the signer before they can proceed. For example on Page 11 of the document there are a series of radio buttons, each one must be answered before the signer can proceed. There are additional text fields and other PDF form fields throughout the document.
- Signers 2-5 can only sign after 'First Signer' has completed their portion of the document.
4. Signers 2-5 will need to sign in the following places (using 'AutoPlace' feature)
- Signer 2: [[SertifiSignature_2_1]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_1]]
- Signer 3: [[SertifiSignature_2_2]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_2]]
- Signer 4: [[SertifiSignature_2_3]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_3]]
- Signer 5: [[SertifiSignature_2_4]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_4]]
5. Any people added to the CC section should be added as CC recipients. They get updates on the status of the document, but do not need to sign or review anything.
We have already implemented DocuSign for a few other areas of the site so I can show you examples of some of the code used. I'm also familiar with the program so can answer most questions you may have. We are trying to get this completed as quickly as possible so are looking for someone to start now. Please let me know what questions you have if you are interested.
Changing approve process of First and Second reviewer, autofilling PDF form fields, Auto Place feature and adding people to CC recipients. I will complete this work in 2 days. Relevant Skills and Experience I have 4+ Plus
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $205 pour ce travail
Hello, Can you please share the sample which already done some functionalities in docsign. Relevant Skills and Experience Im around 10 years experience in .NET Proposed Milestones $300 USD - Work done
I am having more than 13 years experience of working as a web developer and having a great exposure of website Development Relevant Skills and Experience ASP.Net, MVC Proposed Milestones $133 USD - Start Job $200 USD Plus
I'm an expert in .Net technologies and SQL Server. I have been working in software development for the last 20 years I'm a specialist in web solutions and desktop applications Habilidades y experiencia relevante I'm Plus
Dear Sir. I had read your descriptions about project. Kindly give me a chance, i would like to discuss more about project and sure everything clear. I am a developer very strong in below skills. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus
Hello, I am interested in this project and so wanted to discuss more about it in details. I sincerely hope that you will believe me and hire me. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience a Proposed Milestones $222 USD - Plus
Hi,dear. We understand your requirements and I am very interested in this job - 'Integrate DocuSign with files - ASP.net C#'. We are senior software developers and I am able to perform this task with my developers team Plus
We have done on docusign on other language Same we can implement in c# Please share the timelines so that can plan team accordingly
Hi, My name is Setu [url removed, login to view] new to freelancing. I have professional experience in C#, Asp.net since 7 yrs. We can even talk for your satisfaction. Thanks and Regards, Setu Trivedi
Hi, I have gone check your projects descriptions so I can do it perfectly. I have 5 years+ experience in Software architecture, C# programming,Java, .Net. I have completed lot of projects in C# programming, ASP.Net, . Plus
Hi I've reviewed your complete project Details and I can strongly assure you that I will be able to provide you good quality of work. I have done lot of projects in this domain. You can check skills from my profile And Plus
Enhance the site with dousign Relevant Skills and Experience We have been working on c# asp.net and have 13 years of experience Proposed Milestones $222 USD - Integrating docusign Provide additional information
Very interesting project. Interested to work Relevant Skills and Experience Dotnet, c#, have some idea on how docusign works. Proposed Milestones $155 USD - a